💻 About the Role
We’re looking for a talented Front-End Engineer to join our growing app design & development agency. You’ll work with our Clients, Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to create cutting-edge codebases for our clients’ diverse applications.
The people who thrive in this position can switch modes easily between solo efforts and team projects, and can overcome a wide array of coding challenges. They're proficient in frontend technologies. They enjoy the rigor of producing high-quality code that’s at the forefront of industry innovation. They’re thorough, detail-oriented, and take pride in their work. We are these things, too.
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the projects you’re assigned
🔑 Key Qualifications
- Proven history of developing web applications preferably used by the general public
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written.
- Ability to pro-actively manage your time to ensure you’re maximizing your productivity for our clients
✨ Bonus Qualifications
- Experience with Apollo and/or Redux
- Experience with native or hybrid iOS & Android mobile app development
- Use of AWS components to implement Cloud-based solutions
- Understand REST and/or GraphQL.
Rapptr Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.