💻 About the Role
We’re looking for a talented iOS Engineer to join our growing Jersey City-based app design & development agency. You’ll work with our Clients, Designers, Project Managers, and other Engineers to create cutting-edge codebases for our client’s diverse native mobile applications.
The people who thrive in this position can switch modes easily between solo efforts and team projects and can overcome a wide array of coding challenges. They're proficient in frontend and backend technologies. They enjoy the rigor of producing high-quality code that’s at the forefront of industry innovation. They’re thorough, detail-oriented, and take pride in their work. We are these things, too.
- Gather requirements and design technical solutions
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Collaborate closely with project managers, designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the projects you’re assigned
🔑 Key Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience with Objective-C or Swift, XCode, iOS SDK, & iOS Tools
- Proven history of developing mobile applications preferably used by the general public
- Familiarity with standard professional tools such as Git.
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written.
- Ability to pro-actively manage your time to ensure you’re maximizing your productivity for our clients
✨ Bonus Qualifications
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party libraries such as the Facebook SDK, Branch, AppsFlyer, Algolia, etc.
- Experience with SwiftUI. All new apps are built with SwiftUI.
Rapptr Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.