🖥 About the Role
We’re looking for a talented C Firmware Engineer with experience building firmware to join our growing app design & development agency. You’ll work with our Clients, Designers, Project Managers, and other Engineers to create cutting-edge codebases for our client’s diverse connected hardware solutions.
The people who thrive in this position can easily switch modes between solo efforts and team projects and overcome various coding challenges. They're proficient in frontend and backend technologies. They enjoy the rigor of producing high-quality code that’s at the forefront of industry innovation. They’re thorough, detail-oriented, and take pride in their work. We are these things, too.
This is a part-time position.
- Gather requirements and design technical solutions
- Work with hardware vendors to build firmware atop their platforms
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Collaborate closely with project managers, designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the projects you’re assigned
🔑 Key Qualifications
- Strong background in C programming language
- Familiarity with boot loaders Familiarity with Nordic nRF5 connect SDK
- Familiarity with EPROM, specifically M24M01-D
- Familiarity with LED and LCD
- Familiarity with GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain and Arm processors
- Segger embedded studio for ARM MXC4005XC 3-axis accelerometer
- BQ25150 Battery charge management
💚 Equal Opportunity Employer
Rapptr Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.