Business Development Representative
🖥 About the Role
Rapptr Labs is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative to join our growing app design and development agency.
In this role, you will help support business growth by identifying and converting prospective clients into qualified leads. You will report to and work closely with Rapptr’s Chief Creative Officer (CCO) who is overseeing this new initiative at Rapptr. You will also work alongside Rapptr’s greater Design, Engineering, and Product teams to leverage their insight to inform your understanding of Rapptr and its offerings.
Ideal candidates for this position are energetic and bold communicators, highly skilled at building and sustaining interpersonal relationships, and will have some level of experience in a client-facing sales, marketing, or equivalent role. Because your success in this role will be influenced by your ability to set, pace, and achieve key financial milestones for the company, a goal-oriented mindset is also a must.
This is a full-time & remote salaried position starting at $45,000-$50,000 with uncapped commission, flexible work hours, and benefits. Must be based in the continental United States.
- Build understanding of Rapptr’s offerings, services, and core differentiators from its competitors within the tech space
- Drive top-of-funnel lead generation for Rapptr’s business development team, identifying prospective leads through the use of various lead generation tactics to grow our portfolio of clients and partnerships
- Conduct independent market research to inform outreach and guide the lead generation process
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, news, and tech and maintain a pulse on current key events, moments, vocational and thought leaders, players, competitors, etc. in the tech space
- Measure and track daily lead generation activity against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production goals.
🔑 Key Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing sales or business development type role or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and able to comfortably work across several tasks simultaneously
✨ Bonus Qualifications
- Experience working in a startup, and/or agency setting
- Domain knowledge in custom software design & development
💚 Equal Opportunity Employer
Rapptr Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, parental status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. We believe that our work is better and our company culture is improved when we encourage, support, and respect the different skills and experiences represented within our workforce.