Recruiting Coordinator (Part-Time)
About the Role
Rapptr is looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator (Part-Time) to join our growing app design and development agency. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Rapptr you'll be the face of the company to prospective employees and will guide them through our evaluation process.
This is a part-time, remote, & flexible work hours position. We're looking for someone with 10 to a max of 20 hrs of availability per week.
- Create & promote new job postings across various platforms (i.e Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Proactively reach out to prospective candidates who would be a good fit for the Rapptr team.
- Conduct initial screenings of resumes (engineering, product, design, & other roles)
- Exchange emails and be available for as-needed phone calls with prospective employees to answer their questions about the job, our hiring process, or the company.
- Manage the workflow for all of our open job positions (i.e coordinating emails, providing post-interview feedback, assigning tasks to members of the Rapptr team).
- Conduct reference checks & background checks on final candidates.
- Draft & send offer letters.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Available during normal business hours for phone calls and email responses.
- Good time management skills.
- Familiarity with JazzHR
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter platform
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- 1+ years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
- A passion for tech, software development, iOS & Android, etc. We love to talk about these things!