Sr. iOS Engineer
- Jersey City, NJ
- Full Time
- Mid Level
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented iOS Engineer to join our growing app design & development agency. You’ll work with our Clients, Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to create cutting-edge codebases for our clients’ diverse native mobile applications.
The people who thrive in this position can switch modes easily between solo efforts and team projects, and can overcome a wide array of coding challenges. They enjoy the rigor of producing high quality code that’s at the forefront of industry innovation. They’re thorough, detail-oriented, and take pride in their work. We are these things, too.
- Gather requirements and design technical solutions
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Collaborate closely with project managers, designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the projects you’re assigned
- 2+ years professional experience with Objective-C or Swift, XCode, iOS SDK, & iOS Tools
- Proven history of developing mobile applications preferably used by the general public
- Familiarity with standard professional tools such as SVN or Git.
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written.
- Ability to pro-actively manage your time to ensure you’re maximizing your productivity for our clients
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party libraries such as the Facebook SDK
- Experience with other platforms such as Android and Hybrid Apps (React Native, Flutter, etc.)